We are Kubikware™, a digital agency with
19 years of experience
designing and developing
web and mobile
platforms, as well as video games, AR/VR apps, and AI/ML. We are headquartered in Miami, FL with a strong South American team, and have
clients and partners in the US
market of all sizes and verticals. Among other accolades, we are a 3-time Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America honoree.
One of our clients is looking to expand their team with a
that is well-versed in
Blender and Geometry Nodes
. They are developing a concept for an immersive event. As a 3D Artist, you will use emerging trends in procedural geometry, specifically Blender’s geometry node method, to translate an existing art direction into a functional exterior environment. The ideal output will be a fully animated scene, with lighting, texturing and environmental conditions (fog, wind, particles, etc.) The end goal is to import this scene/node graph into a game engine (Unreal/Unity) to continue developing behaviors and interactions for the environment.
This is a
position. It’s available to candidates located
We are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience working with 3D Software (Blender)
- Prior experience with Blender’s (3.0+) Geometry Nodes
- 5+ years of experience in developing exterior environments for real-time 3D pipelines, such as film/animation production and game development
- A self-starter and team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and balance multiple tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Affinities towards fantasy and science fiction are welcomed
If you are as
excited to learn more
as we are about working with you, please submit your resume and let’s be in touch!
Please no agencies or C2C.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!