Please make sure you read this description before applying.
Internship Duration 3-6 Months
As a 3D Character Artist, you will be an integral part behind bringing our characters to life. With You, we are very much looking forward to bringing to life our world and characters for our current game.
- Work closely with the Project Lead to produce high quality characters and props for them based on the concept art and feedback provided.
- Follow the project’s artistic direction and ensure unified look and consistent quality.
- Create clean game topology, UVs, bakes and textures.
- Collaborate with other artists and team members to find the best solutions to all major technical and/or creative challenges facing the art team.
*This is an unpaid internship designed to help current students gain project-based skills in a team collaborative environment with an ongoing project. With an opportunity in the future to be moved to a paid position. *
- Portfolio demonstrating proficiency as a 3D character/creature artist for video games.
- Knowledge of the latest industry-standard tools, workflows, and techniques.
- Great understanding of the workflow required to create an asset from provided concept art to final game ready model.
- Expert knowledge of both Hard surface and Organic modeling.
- Strong knowledge of anatomy, proportions, silhouette, clothing and materials.
- Experience with addressing feedback and working with a team.
- Experience with hand painted textures is a plus.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Unity.
- Experience with 3d environment game art is a huge plus.
- Experience with rigging and 3d animation
To apply, please send us an email with your CV/resume and your portfolio.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!