As a 3D Concept Designer freelancer , your primary responsibility will be to deliver pitch-winning creative designs for our clients. This will involve participating in brainstorming, creative concepts, and design development, with a focus on delivering distinct and engaging brand environments in the exhibit/event sector.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate expertise in software related to 3D design and modelling. You should also be a good communicator, able to convey your design ideas in an inspiring way and support your work with considered reasoning.
In addition, you should possess strong creative thinking and attention to detail, as well as a solid understanding of manufacturing methods and materials. You will need to be comfortable organizing your time effectively and working autonomously when needed, while also being prepared to attend client meetings to take briefs and sell your ideas.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Good portfolio showcasing previous exhibition design experience
- Good communication skills
- Passion for design and brands
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- A few years of experience as a freelancer or in a similar role within an agency
- Excellent knowledge of 3D software Blender – Maya and more
Ability to create Hyperrealistic characters. Fluidly blend between gender, ethnicity, age and fantasy
Ability to create hyperrealism compatible in
environments (Unity, Unreal, Spatial)
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!