Attention to all 3D Character/Prop Modeller & Texture Artists! We are looking for a new member to join our 3D Team in the UK. The successful candidate will be instrumental in producing content for projects across our portfolio, including mobile, XR, AR and VR.
- Develop high quality 3D assets to be used for prerendered or runtime applications.
- Texture 3D assets for prerendered or runtime applications.
- Optimise 3D Models for runtime applications
- Work with our creative team and development teams to implement innovative content.
- Experienced 3D modeller or sculpting (Maya, Blender or Zbrush)
- Knowledge of Texturing (Ideally with Substance painter)
- Team work and the ability to function effectively as part of a group of people working together
- Self-motivation! Keeps track of own progress. Energetic, positive outlook and well organised
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge of Unity or Unreal
- Knowledge of Vray
- Knowledge of project management software e.g GitLab, Jira, Trello
- Experience texturing with photoshop or substance
Why Join Us?
If you’re still not convinced by our work, here are a few more reasons why you should come and work with us at Koffeecup
SMALL TEAM, BIG GROWTH
We are a small team – in London and Krakow – it avoids the “too many cooks” scenario. Our studios provide our people with the space they need to be their best!
PRIVATE HEALTH CARE
We care about the physical and mental well-being of our team. No matter what happens – from an alien invasion to a sprained wrist – joining Koffeecup entitles you to private medical care from our partner Vitality.
CULTURE OF CREATIVITY
Our work should always be fun and exciting & we have the projects to back it up. We are laid-back, committed, flexible & hard-working. We believe flexibility is a two-way street.
Our team work incredibly hard, and so in the downtime, we encourage them to pursue their career goals by investing in their learning – courses, resources & conferences. We will sort it
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!