100% Virtual / Remote
(contract with Spennymoor, UK office)
We are looking for a highly motivated 3D Digital Visualizer CGI Artist to join our UK design team and be an integral part of our Global Design Studio. You will be responsible for creating amazing photo realistic renderings and engaging animations of our products for our global brands, notably DEWALT, Porter Cable, Stanley, Craftsman and Black & Decker.
Working closely with digital marketing, brand marketing, research, and product teams to create world-class digital experiences for our customers.
The Job (responsibilities):
- Create photo realistic product imagery and enhanced feature & benefit animations within our global design team.
- Support a significant portion of our design team’s product launch imagery and animation material to aid launches and help showcase our products around the world.
- Continue to build Library of Materials (Keyshot, Redshift), Environments, Virtual Sets and to improve our processes, utilizing the latest software tools and technology.
- Own the quality and consistency in visualization of our global product imagery and animation – used at point of sale, packaging, e-commerce and social media.
- Collaborate with other visualizers and managers, to create new exciting animations and engaging content for all our brands.
- Creative storytelling and storyboarding to outline the objectives of the creative brief and project needs.
- Self-manage projects and deliverables working remotely.
The Person (requirements):
- Higher Degree in Industrial Design, Product design, Motion animation (or other relevant field)
- Minimum 2-years of progressive experience in Design.
- Amazing rendering and animation skills in any of the following: Redshift, Keyshot, Blender, Catia or other 3D CAD software’s, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Cinema 4D and Adobe After Effects: an advantage.
- High level of attention to detail and consistency in imagery delivered, champion a consistent look to our products.
- A creative thinker, and communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Track record of working in a multidisciplinary team, objective and responsive to team feedback.
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken.
- Able to work remotely with great time management.
- Proactive, lead and manage deliverables and multiple deadlines.
- Ambitious and motivating challenges
- Regular working hours (Monday to Friday)
- Competitive benefits package including: contributory pension scheme, private health insurance.
- Work with a diverse team with varying backgrounds
It takes great people to achieve greatness. People with a sense of purpose and integrity. People who care about making things better For Those Who Make The World™. Sound like you? Join our top-notch team of nearly 60,000 professionals globally who are making their mark on some of the world’s most beloved brands, including DᴇWALT®, STANLEY® and BLACK+DECKER® https://www.stanleyblackanddecker.com/
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!