TrueRealism is now seeking aspiring and talented 3D Environment Artists.
We aim to create the most photo-realistic environments on the market. Work closely with a talented Technical Artist in the latest commercial version of Unreal Engine and create photo-realistic environments with 3D models and art assets that are provided by the team.
All candidates must provide a demo reel/portfolio.
• Create photorealistic environments in Unreal Engine 5. You will be responsible for the layout and construction of simulated environments.
• Take the lead on creating, editing, and implementing environmental art pipelines and processes.
• Work closely with the Technical Artist to accurately portray real-life environments in the Unreal Engine 5.
• Any experience inside Unreal Engine 5 is an asset
• Proficiency in 3D art software such as Maya/Blender, Photoshop, and Substance
• General Knowledge of shaders, PBR, and normal mapping
• Experience with level design is an asset
• Passion for learning new things
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English
• We look for talented, highly motivated people with a keen eye for quality
• Team player – Positivity and great attitude help to fuel greatness
Rewards / Benefits
• Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!