3D Gaming Environment Artist – Hiring ASAP
18 months initially
£215 per day
My client, a global gaming world leader, is looking to hire a 3D Gaming Environment Artist to be responsible for the creative design and technical implementation of game worlds along with the creation of gameplay items, environmental objects/props architecture and beautiful flora to furnishing game worlds. You will have a varied and challenging role in the game’s development maximizing quality as well as efficiency.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in game development as a 3D Artist specializing in Environment Art.
- Excellent design and compositional skills.
- Familiar with next-generation asset creation pipelines and tools.
- A good artistic eye for detail, colour, value, tone, silhouette, composition etc.
- Experience in world or level building in one or more current generation engines/modelling tools (UE4/5, Unity, CryEngine, 3DS Max, Maya etc.).
- Competent in relevant art creation software – Maya, Z brush, Photoshop, Substance Painter, and Designer.
- Comfortable working in a pre-defined Art Style.
- Self-motivation, excellent communication skills, and a great team-player attitude.
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant artistic skills, art styles.
- Work closely with the Environment Lead to Create 3D props, define and building vast, scalable, open-world environments.
- Creating outstanding game assets from concept that meets our quality bar.
- Iterate and improve the look of pre-existing game assets to use in our world that improves player experience.
- Prototype content, workflows and features and create documentation where required.
- Take art and design requirements and provide creative solutions to challenging briefs.
- Maintain quality control of the artwork you create.
- Deliver content on schedule and within technical specifications.
- Working with OS partners delivering FB on work they deliver to maintain our quality bar.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!