Deep expertise. Personal and Industry evolution. Impeccable craft. These are Limit Break’s founding principles.
Limit Break is founded by global industry leaders in mobile gaming. We are unlocking its potential beyond games to transform digital markets into real-world economies and digital worlds into vibrant communities who will take gaming economies for both players and traders to new limits. We combine the power of technology and creative vision to create experiences that connect people from all corners of the globe.
Limit Break is backed by leading investors that include Buckley Ventures & Paradigm Ventures. The total crypto market capitalization increased by 25 times in a single year. The adoption rate and a number of public and private partnerships is proving it to be the next wave of technology of the future and Gaming is leading the way.
About the Role:
Limit Break is looking for 3D Generalist Artist, to join our team, to work on high quality assets on our launch project. You will mix keen technical and creative problem solving skills, to develop the characters/sets and props with a stylized feel.
Ideally we are looking for someone at a Senior level artist with 3+ years of experience as an artist in the game industry, specializing in Environment and Props and equally if you’re super talented, self-taught, or even come from a different creative field, we would love to hear from you and review your portfolio. You should know how to take something from concept to implemented as a 3D asset in the Unity Game engine.
Responsibilities. What You’ll Do
- Ability to take a general concept for something and accurately visualize Game ready assets
- Understanding of how to break down drawings for modeling into their components, parts or pieces and provide detailed drawings where needed
- Ability to prototype within the Unity game engine.
Requirements. Who You Are And What You’ve Done
- Have a solid knowledge of 2D/3D software (Maya/PS)
- Can quickly adapt to new software and plugins as well as switch quickly and fluidly to new requirements and processes when required
- Excellent understanding of art fundamentals – a strong grasp of proportion. perspective, scale, lighting, color, silhouette and volume
Nice To Have. What An Ideal Candidate Looks Like
- Strong understanding of Anime styles art. Experience in developing Anime in a video game production is a huge plus
- Skilled at creating 3d assets that are mobile game ready and organized.
If you have a portfolio/reel/website you’d like to share, please hyperlink it to your resume, or submit it as an attachment with your application.
What you’ll Get in Return:
- $50.00 – $75.00 per hour, depending on skill set and years of experience
If you are confident, driven and are looking for an exciting role, this job could be a great opportunity for you. Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org to explore this new opportunity. This is an international blockchain gaming company that operates regionally, and is opening offices in multiple locations around the globe. We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!