is the #1 primary ticketing company in college athletics, and the #2 largest primary ticketing provider in the US including performing arts, arenas, and professional sports. As a leader in ticketing, fundraising, marketing, analytics, and technology solutions, we power more than 500 live entertainment organizations, selling over 120 million tickets a year.
The 3D Modeler I will model, texture, light, and render 3D assets. The models will be generated utilizing site visit measurements, pictures and videos, lidar scanned point clouds, blueprints, and models from other platforms such as AutoCAD and Revit as reference. Tasks will be received from modeling team leads or production manager and must be completed by predetermined deadlines.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop 3d assets in 3D Studio Max to be rendered in Max utilizing Vray materials or in Unreal utilizing standard materials.
- Create textures in Adobe Photoshop from references and existing assets.
- Ensure accuracy of scale, proportion, and texture by comparing assets to pictures, videos, blueprints, and existing models.
- Work closely with modeling team to deliver created assets to team leads within established timeframes as needed.
- Create sample elements needed for client approval stages of project (pano placement, preliminary overhead image, panoramic views).
- Receive and provide feedback to increase efficiency and accuracy at every stage of the project.
- Participate in regular status meetings with project team.
Knowledge & Skills
Proven background and experience in the following areas:
- Collaborates and be an active participant in discussions of solutions.
- Manages time effectively in order to see a deliverable all the way through and seeks help when needed.
- Seeks out learning opportunities both internal and external.
- Voices ideas within the team and embodies our values and principles.
- Seeks out opportunities to learn about the business domain and understands how the work fits into the business use case.
- Understands and follows established best practices, keeps track of lessons learned, and shares those lessons with team members.
- Open to and actively seek feedback.
- Learns quickly from mistakes and grows from them. Seeks increasingly challenging problems to solve.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Motivates team to work together in the most efficient manner.
- Mitigates team conflict and communication problems.
- Strong, detail-oriented focus with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work effectively on a team through collaboration and communication.
Education & Training
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent amount of experience 3D modeling with an architectural, industrial design, or fine art focus.
- Portfolio portraying solid hard surface and organic modeling skills.
- Portfolio portraying strong eye for proportion, composition, lighting, and design.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with 3D Studio Max.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Unreal Engine.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with Adobe Photoshop.
- Preferred experience reading architectural reference plans.
- Preferred experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
The approximate base pay range for this position is $60,000 to $75,000. Please note that the pay range provided is a good faith estimate for the position at the time of posting. Individuals may also be eligible for an annual discretionary bonus and/or sales compensation. Actual compensation may vary based on factors including but not limited to job-related knowledge, skills, and experience as well as geographic location.
LEARFIELD is the leading media and technology services company in intercollegiate athletics. The company unlocks the value of college sports for brands and fans through an omnichannel platform with innovative content and commerce solutions for fan engagement. Headquartered in Plano, Texas, the company has long had the privilege of being an advocate for intercollegiate athletics and the student-athlete experience. Our suite of services includes licensing and multimedia sponsorship management; publishing, audio, digital and social media; data analytics; ticketing, ticket sales and professional concessions expertise; branding; and campus-wide business and sponsorship development.
Our people-friendly culture is a hallmark of our style and approach to business and is rooted in values demonstrating intentional and active care for other people. The company and its employees strive each day to live by the company’s value statement: “build the team, grow the company, have fun, love and serve others.”
LEARFIELD offers a full spectrum of benefits for eligible employees including Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account, Life Insurance, Disability and Other Insurance Plans, Flexible Paid Time Off (including Parental Leave), Paid Holidays, 401(k), and Short/Long Term Disability.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status. LEARFIELD is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!