Location: India. Remote.
SweetRush is always growing, and we’re looking for outstanding professionals (hopefully you) to work with us on exciting upcoming projects as part of our SweetRush XR team. The role described below is not for a project today. Our goal is to explore whether we’re a mutual fit so we can reach out to you and move quickly as soon as we need to expand. Please submit your application if you’re interested!
Who We Are
SweetRush is a consulting, design, and staffing firm specializing in HR-related services that help foster life-centered businesses and organizations. Our work includes designing unique learning experiences using agency-level graphics and leading-edge technology; creating high-performing cultures, leaders, and teams; and helping our clients grow their learning teams with qualified professionals.
Many of our clients are household names with large international operations, while others are small nonprofits whose work we value as essential to the world. We try to balance the work we do for profit with the work we do to spread good things in the world.
SweetRush is a leader in the field of learning and development, making use of emerging technologies (like VR and AR), games, storytelling, chatbots, interactive virtual and in-person experiences, and so on, all while grounding our work in vibrant and impactful human-centered design. The many awards we win every year reflect the care we put into our craft and our collaborations with clients. We’ve been grateful to have won awards with Hilton, Google, Bridgestone, Adidas, SHRM, and numerous others.
We are a completely virtual, tight-knit, talented community that spans the globe, a culture-forward team that values diversity, respect, and caring. Our folks tend to stick around, as do our clients.
We like to think we stand apart from competitors for the uniqueness and innovation of everything we create—and for who we are. And we’re committed to hiring talent that’s as creative, innovative, and caring as everyone on our team. This is where you come in…
About The Role
We’re looking for a 3D Technical Lead based in India!
Duties and Responsibilities
- As a Lead 3D Technical Artist, you will be responsible for the front lines of cutting-edge 3D content and technology development. This Technical Artist helps deliver the creative and innovative artistic possibilities for the studio.
- Develop improved content creation pipelines, processes, and workflows. Providing documentation and mentors the content creation teams to fully take advantage of our tools and technology.
- Lead, influence and collaborate with global engineering, production and product teams on workflow methods, tools and pipeline.
- Creatives sample content to prove out new workflows and demonstrates visual or efficient improvements.
- Excellent creative and technical problem-solving skills.
- Remains current with the technological developments and advancements throughout the 3D and game industry. Creates research cutting edge approaches to 3D content creation in support of the creative process from a usability standpoint.
Knowledge, Skills And Abilities Required
- Knowledge in 3D art, design, computer science, etc
- Strong knowledge of 3DsMax as it pertains content creation and scripting.
- 5+ years in 3D production.
- Strong knowledge of scripting within tools such as 3DS Max.
- Understanding of 3D scanning and AR/VR technologies and workflows.
- Experience influencing, communicating, and driving change across organizational and cross functional boundaries.
- Strong grasp of analysis techniques as they apply to technical art.
- Action oriented, with ability to prioritize and drive results.
- Ability to facilitate and clarify project expectations, objectives, and deliverables.
- English speaking
SweetRush Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethnic origin; sex (including pregnancy); age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; HIV status; sexual orientation, gender identity, and/or expression; marital, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. SweetRush will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. We encourage applicants of all ages.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the job’s essential functions.
Call to Action: Submit Your Resume!
Team chemistry is everything to us, so our ultimate goal is to find the right fit. If the above describes your interests and experience, and you believe this will be a dream job, please submit your resume. We are excited to hear from you!
Please note: We’re all about remote work and have collaborators based all around the world. However, SweetRush is a U.S.-based company, and English is our primary language. If you’d like to be considered for this opportunity, please submit your resume in English.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!