- Work closely with the Head of Content production to implement strategic initiatives, product and department goals.
- Support the art teams with planning, tracking and delivery of high-volume and quality art asset releases for marketing, product features and weekly events.
- Forecasting and planning of outsource requirements.
- Coordinate assignments, asset delivery, feedback and bug fixing.
- Improving pipelines, methods and the appropriate use of skills within the team to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Art Production.
- Identify and communicate art tool requirements and support planning, review and testing of art tools.
- Extensive experience in art production management working in a multi-national game production environment.
- In-depth knowledge of 3D character and environment pipeline and processes.
- Outsource management experience.
- Change management experience.
- Agile practices.
- Experience working with Jira.
NICE TO HAVE
- Metaverse experience.
- Live Ops experience.
- Background as a 3D artist.
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Salary range: 40-60k GBP.
- 100% remote/hybrid work.
- Form of employment – Full time contract or B2B depending on the location.
- Life insurance.
- Income protection insurance.
- Health plan.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Spot Bonus.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
One of Europe’s top mobile game developers. Won multiple awards, independent company, where staff enjoys flexibility and autonomy.
Size of the studio: 100-120 people.
Office locations: UK, Portugal, Lithuania.
Platform: Social gaming platform.
Game Engine: Proprietary.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!