Our client is a groundbreaking tech company that’s at the forefront of innovation and shaping the future of the digital landscape. They are revolutionizing the way people connect, share, and experience the online world.
We are looking for a 3D Artist to shape the future of AR/MR/VR and create immersive experiences that will redefine online interaction.
Job Ref: BBBH 24430
Location: United Kingdom
Work Model: Remote
Employment Type: 6 months PAYE contract
Visa Sponsorship: No
- Collaborate closely with engineering and design teams to develop content using Meta Spark and other graphic engines, providing feedback to the Tooling.
- Review and prioritize work across multiple projects.
- Manage the layout, implementation, and optimization of environments and interactive objects, including models, textures, and shaders.
- Define asset authoring guidelines, processes, and pipelines as needed.
- Work with engineers and technical artists to develop tools and support for asset creation pipelines.
- Optimize assets, including topology reduction, draw call reduction, and texture baking.
- Implement interactive objects and systems in collaboration with engineers.
- Solve issues efficiently and effectively with cross-functional leads.
- Collaborate and iterate based on the team’s needs.
- Develop a broad technical expertise to assist in various technical and artistic tasks.
- At least 8 years of experience in either the game or film industries in Artist or Technical Artist roles.
- Experience working in a multidisciplinary team, including engineers, artists, and designers.
- Proficiency with one or more commercial game engines, such as Unreal, Unity, or Meta Spark.
- Knowledge of 3D modeling and asset creation packages, such as Maya, Houdini, Substance Painter, ZBrush, and Photoshop.
- Strong artistic and aesthetic sensibilities.
- Generalist knowledge in areas such as modeling, texturing, lighting, animation, physics, and particle systems.
- Ability to identify and resolve content and asset performance bottlenecks through performance profiling and optimization.
- Excellent communication skills for effective collaboration across multiple disciplines.
- Strong time-management and organizational skills.
- Task-driven, self-motivated, proactive, and able to work well under deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Prior professional content development experience, including shipping one or more titles.
- Previous experience in virtual reality.
- Knowledge of emerging technologies.
- Experience in creating concept art and inspirational visuals.
- Proficiency with version control systems, such as Git or Perforce.
- Shader development experience.
- Experience working in a variety of graphic styles.
Still interested in this opportunity?
Submit your CV today!
Perhaps this role didn’t fully fit your criteria, not to worry – we have many similar roles advertised on our website – www.allenrec.com
Please don’t hesitate to contact any of our team with any questions you may have on Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Phone: +44 330335171
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!