The Proposal Graphic Artist will provide hands-on proposal graphic and electronic media support for high-priority, strategic proposals.
Major activities include: Collaborating with capture/proposal personnel to conceive designs, layouts, illustrations and creative artwork for print and/or digital media. Creating proposal and presentation concepts and products including animation and 3D illustrations; Media production to include planning, scriptwriting, audio and video recording, computer graphics, animation, final editing and distribution; Web development and maintenance including content, web design and web-based coding within the SharePoint platform; Supporting the Business Development capture and proposal process.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities Include
- Collaborate with Media and Proposal teams to support Business Winning initiatives and the overall proposal development process from Capture Phase through Proposal Phase for priority/strategic proposals, as assigned.
- Provide support, as directed, to overall Business Development organization on other priority proposals and projects, as assigned.
- Produce, edit and manage graphics, media and written products as well as online resources for Business Development. Includes, but not limited to, 3D graphics, animation and digital audio and video production and editing.
- Develop and maintain schedules for meeting Proposal Development deadlines while tracking progress toward completion.
- Participate in Proposal Development activities taking place within secure facilities on deadlines that may require extended work shifts.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and communicate with varying personalities.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
Required Education, Experience, & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree and 2-3 years of graphic design and web development experience.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat
- Proficiency in web design and coding with SharePoint familiarity
- Experience with proposal graphics
Preferred Education, Experience, & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years
- Desktop publishing experience
- Proficiency in online/virtual collaboration tools including WebEx, Zoom and Skype
Powered by JazzHR
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!