The LA County Commission on Human Relations looking for a talented Graphic Designer to work on their annual report on hate crimes. This will be a 3 month contract (20-30 hours) from Oct 2, 2023 through Dec 15, 2023. Ideally the candidate should have mid-senior level design skills designing corporate annual reports including charts, graphs and infographics. Government experience a plus!
This could lead to future ongoing work as well for the right candidate.
Specifications of Report:
• 8.5 x 11” format – 40 pages (36 pages text plus 4 pages cover), 44 pages (40 pages text plus 4 pages cover) or 48 pages (44 pages text plus 4 pages cover)
• Design and production of the report
• Chart and graph data to be provided by the Commission
• Map artwork provided by the Commission
• 3 cover designs presented for consideration
• Implementation of design throughout the entire publication
• Proofs delivered via e-mail as PDF documents
• Production includes 3 rounds of revisions to proofs
• Final mechanicals delivered as high-resolution print-ready PDFs or packaged InDesign files
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $28.00 to $38.00 an hour. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location. Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!