This is a
$45/hr – $55/hr
Our client is looking for a full-time concept artist to join their team. You will work with one of the largest tech companies in the world.
Concept Artist’s Job Responsibilities:
- Develop character concepts
- Line work and shape work is ideal
- Understands the human form
The target hiring compensation range for this role is $45/hr – $55/hr. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
If applicable add additional language:
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match
Based in Menlo Park, California, this top social media company builds technologies that help people connect. Their mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
With a culture of constantly iterating, solving problems and working together to connect people all over the world, it’s important that their workforce reflects the diversity of the people they serve. Hiring people with different backgrounds and points of view helps make better decisions, build better products and create better experiences for everyone.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem-solving mode
- Have a hand in developing products that empower more than 3 billion people around the world to share ideas, offer support and make a difference
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits:
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!