Senior 3D Generalist
$45 – $55/hr
5 months + possibility to extend
As a 3D Generalist, you will effectively collaborate with a wide range of disciplines such as product design, engineers, producers, product managers, and art direction to create a wide range of polished assets for marketing imagery and materials.
- Partner closely with the art, engineering, and design teams to develop polished content for marketing purposes; including modeling, texturing, lighting, rendering,and post production
- Create documentation for 3D processes and workflows
- Collaborate and iterate based on the team’s needs.
- Demonstrates broad technical expertise to assist in a wide variety of technical and artistic tasks.
- Demonstrates strong time management and prioritization skills.
- 4+ years of experience as a 3D artist, 3D generalist, or similar role
- Experience in a wide range of artistic styles
- Knowledge of art and visual design principles and techniques
- Experience communicating in a multi-disciplinary team, including engineers, artists, and designers.
- Knowledge of DCC packages like Maya, Substance Painter, Substance Designer, ZBrush, Photoshop, etc.
- Task driven, self-motivated, proactive & works well under deadlines.
- Generalist knowledge in skills such as modeling, texturing, lighting, etc.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with character and avatar assets
- Experience working in a variety of visual styles
The target hiring compensation range for this role is the equivalent of $45/hr – $55/hr. Compensation is based on several factors including, but not limited to education, relevant work experience, relevant certifications, and location.
Additional benefits offered may include; medical health insurance and dental insurance, life insurance, and eligibility to participate in 401k plan with company match.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!