Who Is Artie…
Artie is a remote-only startup that is defining the future of digital culture and community through gaming and entertainment. We attract the best talent from all industries to create a super-powered team and healthy work culture powered by our values. We have tripled in the last year, and we’re looking to keep adding exceptional talent to our team!
We’re looking for an experienced Senior 3D Generalist with an emphasis on Environments to join our internal studio team and work on our slate of mobile games. This role will work alongside our other 3D artists, animators, tech artists, and engineers to build best-in-class 3D environments for our games.
Who You Are…
An experienced 3D artist, with a specialty in environments with In-depth knowledge of mobile optimization techniques and best practices. You are a team player that can take direction and feedback and work well in a team environment.
What You’ll Be Doing…
- Develop game-ready environments as well as other assets from the ground up in Unity for both URP and HDRP
- Work with other disciplines to push quality, streamline workflows, and integrate art.
- Work on a diverse range of art styles and games, setting standards and pushing the tech
What Is Required Of You…
- At least 5 years of experience working in major game engines such as Unity or Unreal
- Strong portfolio showing competency in modeling and texturing in modern DDC packages such as Maya and Substance
- At least 2 shipped titles on any platform
- Naturally curious about how things work and able to define sound experiments to test assumptions and drive development
- Fantastic communicator and collaborator
- Interested in the next generation of gaming and entertainment experiences
Extras we would love to see…
- Knowledge of Unity’s scriptable render pipelines, particularly URP
- Node-based shader development
- Understanding of lighting techniques for baked and real-time lighting
- You have a passion for mobile devices and mobile gaming
- Have a good understanding of the current texturing techniques as well as being comfortable with traditional texturing for mobile games.
Benefits You’ll Receive…
- Fully remote from any state within the United States
- Unlimited paid time off
- 9 Company Holidays, including a 2-week Winter Break
- Generous salary and equity package
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- $2,000 Learning/development budget
Estimated Base Salary Range*
Artie Inc.’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
- The base pay range for this position is listed above; however, the amount offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. In addition to base pay is a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Base pay information is based on market data.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!