Our team and studio are growing and we are looking for a full-time Senior 3D Artist to work on future projects. You will work closely with our Art Lead and Art Director to help build up a new 3D pipeline as well as create 3D assets for our next game.
Our ideal candidate has an affinity for stylized 3D rendering and animation, enthusiasm in building up pipelines, knowledge in best practices, and is excited to be a part of a growing and evolving team.
Our next project is a shonen-inspired action game, which builds upon our 10 years of experience in creating side scrolling combat games. You will join us as we delve into pre-production to help flesh out this exciting new IP!
- Helping establish a 3D pipeline with a stylized 2D look.
- Modeling, texturing and implementing 3D assets (characters and props) according to art and game design guidelines.
- Taking ownership of assets, from conception to implementation, with iteration and cross-disciplinary collaboration along the way.
- Balancing artistic vision, design and technical constraints.
- Assisting leads in establishing process, standards, and documentation, paving the way for a growing 3D art team.
- Working alongside and supporting Junior artists.
- Collaborating and communicating with teammates, within and across departments.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!