is constantly seeking the best gaming talent worldwide to add to our 30-plus year legacy of AAAA game development creating new and iconic franchises. We are committed to making great games with great people and living the dream while doing it.
Benefits for our full-time positions include, but are not limited to, a competitive regional salary, 100% employer-paid medical, dental, and vision insurance options, professional development reimbursement perk, flexible hybrid on-site/off-site work opportunities, 12 company paid holidays, additional 10 paid days in December when the studio is closed for holiday break, and the ability to accrue weeks of personal paid time-off.
Join us and shape the future of an amazing studio culture committed to creating award-winning franchises like
, and more!
Come be a part of the future of Tomb Raider!
We’re looking for an
Associate Art Director for External Art to…
- Work with the Art Director, External Art Manager, and internal/external creative teams to drive the artistic vision of our projects
- Set up workflows and submission processes with vendors, providing training and constructive feedback to ensure assets are consistently delivered on time and at quality
- Stay up to date on industry trends and best practices, and bring new ideas to the table to help the company stay ahead of the curve
- Foster strong relationships with external creative partners, ensuring that they are engaged and motivated to deliver high-quality work
- Develop detailed documentation, references, and examples to facilitate the creation of quality assets throughout a full production cycle
- Provide consistent feedback for characters, concepts, and environment content creation, utilizing knowledge from 2D and 3D experience
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to have…
- Demonstrated experience as an Artist in a leadership position, who has contributing to high-quality game art on a current-gen console title (or equivalent)
- Experience setting up workflows and submission processes for vendors and ability to provide constructive feedback to external artists that aligns with the artistic vision, reducing the need for iteration
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with external and internal developers
- Demonstrates a willingness to learn from others and consider alternative perspectives, and actively seeks feedback to continually improve performance
- Experience in mentoring or educating artists to create a cohesive team
- Examples of work that showcase a keen eye for quality and detail, such as in-game art in published games, call-out sheets, technical notes, feedback given (resulting in high-quality outcome) or any other relevant material
Additionally, we are looking for applicants who have strong skills/experience in one or more of the following…
- Scan Data
- Character Art
- Environment Art
- Concept Art
- Strong Technical Aptitude
The pay range for this role includes the annual base salary, not including bonus and the generous benefits package that Crystal Dynamics provides all full-time employees. Individual compensation is determined by work location within our approved states, as well as additional factors, including job related skills, experience, and relevant education. Your recruiter will be able to share more information about total compensation.
Not sure if you are qualified? We hope that you will still choose to apply so we may review your application!
Crystal Dynamics is an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to identifying and implementing positive and persistent measures to ensure equal opportunity in the recruitment, hiring, development, training, promotion and compensation of a diverse team employee group. This includes persons of different race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity or gender expression, pregnancy, breastfeeding or medical conditions related to breastfeeding, genetic characteristic, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, medical condition, political affiliation, age, veteran status, uniform service member status, marital status, physical or mental disability, or citizenship, as well as any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
By submitting an application, you acknowledge that you have read and understand Crystal Dynamics’s Privacy Notice available at https://www.crystald.com/legal/privacy/.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!