BAD STAR STUDIOS is a diverse team of creative digital artists, led by Kai Bastard, a mastermind of creating and delivering integrated content solutions for brands and agencies. We take pride in every job, using our in-house post-production facility and photo studio to deliver client requirements. Our goal is to create visual assets that work flexibly across all digital media, from photography to video and interactive content. We work with companies who want to make a difference through the power of creativity and believe in greener methods.
This is a contract remote role for a 3DS Max Artist. As a 3DS Max Artist, you will be responsible for creating high-quality 3D models of characters, environment, and objects using 3DS Max and other relevant software tools. The 3DS Max Artist will be confident with camera set-up and animations, collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure that the visual content aligns with the project’s specifications, creative direction, and technical requirements.
- Expertise in using 3DS Max, V-Ray, and other industry-standard software and plugins
- Excellent skills in creating 3D models, texturing, lighting and animation
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Substance Painter, ZBrush or other 3D modeling software
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment with cross-functional teams including Artists, Animators, and Technical Artists
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, and multitasking skills with a keen eye for detail
- At least 3+ years of experience creating 3D models for games, marketing assets, and other commercial projects
- Experience in VR/AR projects, and Interactive media is a plus
- Experience in Python, C++, or other programming languages is a plus
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!