- Create both modular and unique environment assets with varying scales of complexity
- Possess modeling skills with a mixture of hard surface and organic assets
- Develop game assets from a mix of reference images and concept art
- Work with the Environment Lead to create immersive environments while maintaining the project’s visual direction
- Produce game assets that work within design specifications and performance needs
- Implement, iterate, and review assets in engine
- Collaborate with Level Design, Lighting, VFX and Tech Art
- 2+ years’ experience in the game industry
- Experience with Unreal Engine
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- A strong understanding of shape, form, and composition
- Proven abilities in optimized 3D asset creation
- Solid experience of PBR workflows
- Proficiency with industry standard modeling tools such as 3D Studio Max and Maya
- Experience working with ZBrush, Photoshop, and Substance Painter
- Good communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- A desire to learn and improve as an artist
- Experience with tiling textures and trim sheets
- Experience working on a AAA title, especially a console title
- An understanding of the relationship between art and level design
- Experience working within Unreal Engine 4+
- An understanding of lighting
- Experience with set dressing and beautification pass
Candidates will be expected to provide a portfolio or demo reel of their work and may be asked to complete an art test.
Bit Reactor prefers to hire candidates who are willing to relocate to Hunt Valley, Maryland, but is open to remote options.
Bit Reactor, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ancestry, color, citizenship, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, legally protected physical or mental disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!