We are looking for a Canada/West Coast – based technically-minded individual to join our interactive development team in our new Spatial Tech division working on 3D
We love code and are excited to expand our passionate team.
This is not a junior position.
Why you’ll love this role
- You’ll be taking ownership of significant feature implementations.
- You’ll be working autonomously to help build our cloud-based 3D platform.
- You’ll be working in a shiny brand new code-base.
- You’ll be working from home with flexible hours that suit you.
- You’ll be involved in high and low-level decision-making.
- You’ll be supported by a small close-knit team.
- Learning and adapting to new technologies is our bread and butter.
- We are always keen to learn from each other.
- You won’t be tied down by corporate processes
Some interesting tech we are using
- Shader Graph
- VFX Graph
Things you need in order to apply:
- Proficiency with the Unity game engine.
- Strong understanding of C# / .Net framework.
- A strong portfolio of work demonstrating coding ability.
- Experience with version control.
Nice to have:
- Experience writing multi-threaded code.
- Experience with XR technologies and mobile platforms.
- Experience with any new unity technologies (ECS, HDRP, Shader Graph).
- Experience with web technologies (backend node.js/typescript, or JS frontend especially WebGL/ThreeJS).
- Basic understanding of DevOps and application lifecycle – dev, build, release.
- Basic understanding of 3D modeling/texturing and artist work-flows (3ds Max/Blender, Photoshop, etc).
About Spatial Tech
We’re a creative, passionate team working remotely throughout Australia and Canada on 3D visualisation, web and emerging technology solutions. We have clear bonus structures in place, like to keep things fun and relaxed, and foster a culture where everyone has equal voice and influence. We all catch up in person a few times throughout the year to get together for some laughs over good food and cold beverages.
Spatial Tech (ST) is a digital development company owned by Spatial Media; an interactive visual communications company based in Australia. As the leading provider in visualisation services to infrastructure, renewable energy, mining, and airports in Australia, SM expanded to Canada in 2020 to bring our cutting-edge engagement products and services to a new market.
Spatial Tech is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us.
We appreciate everyone who takes an interest in roles with Spatial Tech however we will only be contacting people who are successful in gaining an interview for the position.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!