£49.52 – £65.45 p/h
The Previs / 3D Storyboard Artist will be translating high level concepts and ideas into engaging and appealing visual narratives. We’re looking for an Artist who isn’t afraid to jump in and explore new challenges. You have a balance of storytelling, 3D, visual design, and product thinking skills. You’re a natural collaborator and can work independently and in a team environment.
– Work alongside key partners to help contribute creative direction to the team and project where necessary.
– Translation of user stories into 3D storyboards.
– Creation of 3D assets.
– Staging, blocking. lighting and camera work in 3d layout.
– Ensuring consistent quality, style and continuity, both visually and technically throughout the project.
– Accomplished examples of previz and layout.
– Thorough knowledge of Blender or other 3D modeling software.
– Excellent communication skills and ability to work interactively with Product Design and other departments.
– Strong understanding of cinematography, with a keen eye for composition and storytelling.
– Solid understanding of UI/UX principles and ability to create UI in 3D.
– 2D Concept Art and drawing skills.
– Knowledge of rigging and animation.
– Motion design skills.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!