2D/ 3D Graphic Artist III (Team Lead)
Remote and/or Onsite
Full-time, Salary, Exempt
Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, Carley Corporation is an employee-owned small business specializing in analyzing, designing, developing, and implementing large-scale, complex blended training solutions where performance results are critical. We strive to deliver the highest quality and cost-effective solutions for all our customers. Carley provides products and services within the full spectrum of training system requirements. This includes training devices, SCORM conformant web-based training, instructor-led training, advanced electronic classrooms, and PC-based simulations for technical skills and soft skills training. Carley Corporation is an ISO 9001:2015 certified business.
DAILY AND WEEKLY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Determine and implement project-wide procedures for media development/revision.
- Coordinate graphic design and development efforts.
- Ensure that all media elements adhere to project technical and visual requirements.
- Perform QA of other Graphic Artists’ work.
- Advises Team personnel on graphic development requirements.
- Design graphics for a variety of delivery systems, including CD-ROM and the Internet.
- Research and identify sources for graphic images.
- Perform work without appreciable direction.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Scale design efforts to meet production timelines.
- Develop visual concepts for interactive multimedia courseware and compose treatment.
- Work with Instructional Designers and Programmers in the development of interactive multimedia courseware.
- Keep abreast of latest graphics technology and software tools.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- AA/AS degree and 8+ years in related field. Additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree, if applicable and or allowed under assigned contract – REQUIRED.
- Must have previous experience leading a Graphic Artist Team -REQUIRED.
- Candidates will be REQUIRED to submit a graphic portfolio demonstrating the required skillset for the posting in which applied (i.e., 3D, 2D, etc.)
- Previous senior level experience, with 2D and 3D graphics – REQUIRED.
- Experience with developing products needed to support courseware products; to include graphics, animation, audio, digital video, still images – REQUIRED.
- Experience in developing graphics for technology-delivered instruction (e.g., web-based training, mobile devices) – REQUIRED.
- Must be Proficient in 3DS Max – REQUIRED.
- Must have 2+ years experience with Substance Painter – REQUIRED.
- Must be Proficient in working with 3D UV coordinates and unwrapping techniques – REQUIRED.
- Ability to offer solutions to Instructional Designers and conceptualize and produce quality graphics based on script/storyboards – REQUIRED.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task – REQUIRED.
- Ability to function effectively and efficiently in a deadline-oriented environment – REQUIRED.
- Strong oral communication skills – REQUIRED.
- Previous experience working with automotive engines in a Graphic setting –PREFERRED.
- Due to the nature of the work at Carley, this position requires U.S. citizenship – REQUIRED.
- Carley Corporation requires all employees to be fully vaccinated upon hire or be eligible for a legal accommodation under ADA or Title VII- REQUIRED.
- Employees living 50 miles or less of the Corporate Office will be deemed as local and must have the ability and means to support onsite hours – REQUIRED.
- Must be a legal resident in a state that Carley is registered to perform services (see list below). – REQUIRED.
STATES WE ARE REGISTERED IN:
Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Washington.
SOME OF OUR EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- 401k Retirement Plans
- ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership)
- HSA (Health Savings Account)
- FSA (Flexible Spending Account)
- Life & Disability
- Accident Plans
- Critical Care Plans
- Cancer Insurance
- Legal & ID Theft Protection
- EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Life Recognition Bonuses
- Employee Referral Program
Have any questions about Carley, the job, or the benefits?
Contact our HR team at AskHR@carleycorp.com and we’d be happy to assist you! Otherwise, head over to complete our application process and start your new career today!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above represent some but not all the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Carley Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. The company’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!