3D Graphic Artist I
Remote and/or Onsite
Full-time, Salary, Exempt
Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, Carley Corporation is an employee-owned small business specializing in analyzing, designing, developing, and implementing large-scale, complex blended training solutions where performance results are critical. We strive to deliver the highest quality and cost-effective solutions for all our customers. Carley provides products and services within the full spectrum of training system requirements. This includes training devices, SCORM conformant web-based training, instructor-led training, advanced electronic classrooms, and PC-based simulations for technical skills and soft skills training. Carley Corporation is an ISO 9001:2015 certified business.
DAILY AND WEEKLY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Create 3D models and graphics for a variety of delivery systems.
- Perform work without appreciable direction.
- Work well in a team environment.
- Scale design efforts to meet production timelines.
- Work with Instructional Designers and Programmers in the development of interactive multimedia courseware.
- Keep abreast of the latest graphics technology and software tools.
- Other duties and projects as assigned and needed
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- MA/MS in related field OR BS/BA in related field, OR AA/AS degree and 2+ years in related field. Additional relevant experience may be considered in lieu of degree, if applicable and or allowed under assigned contract.
- Develop associated media products needed to support courseware products; could include graphics, animation, audio, digital video, still images is required.
- Expertise in developing graphics for technology-delivered instruction (e.g., web-based training, mobile devices) required.
- Proficient in the latest versions of graphic software programs such as 3Ds Max (preferred), Maya or Blender, Substance Painter, Adobe Suite required.
- Proficient in working with 3D UV coordinates and unwrapping techniques required.
- Ability to offer solutions to Instructional Designers and conceptualize and produce quality graphics based on script/storyboards required.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task required.
- Ability to function effectively and efficiently in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong oral communication skills required.
- Familiarization with ADL SCORM and ADA Section 508 compliance requirements is preferred.
- Due to the nature of the work at Carley, this position requires U.S. citizenship
- Carley Corporation requires all employees to be fully vaccinated upon hire or be eligible for a legal accommodation under ADA or Title VII.
SOME OF OUR EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
STATES WE ARE REGISTERED IN:
Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Iowa, Illinois, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, and Washington.
Have any questions about Carley, the job, or the benefits?
Contact our HR team at AskHR@carleycorp.com and we’d be happy to assist you! Otherwise, head over to complete our application process and start your new career today!
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above represent some but not all the knowledge, skill, and ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Carley Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. The company’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!