3d Artist in a Game Development Company
A small video game development company is looking for an artist. This is an exciting opportunity to join a young team with big ambitions and grow alongside the company.
What you’ll do:
- Work remotely in your comfortable time schedule for total 40 hours per week as long as working hours are distributed between 7 AM (GMT-5) and 10 PM (GMT-5)
- Participate in daily video meetings via Zoom or Skype
- Work on game art in your personal art-style
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
- Be fluent in English.
- Enjoy video games.
- Be able to demonstrate your personal art portfolio.
- Be an active team player, who can work independently and efficiently when required and be able to contact teammates when struggled
- Strive to improve your knowledge and skills
Compensation & Benefits:
- Compensation $1000 per month and/or royalty payments from sales of the game
- Bonuses from successful projects
- Unpaid flexible time off
Catiger Studio Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and adopts a zero-tolerance approach to discrimination.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all current and prospective employees regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!