Mountaintop is a new game studio creating multiplayer games for players that crave a challenge. We’re an independent, remote-first studio primarily located in the US.
We’re creating the types of games that bring people together — and keep them together for “just one more round.” The types of games that inspired us as kids. The games that become our hobbies, and sometimes our obsessions.
Games are a reflection of the teams that make them. So to make the best games, we’re building a studio that puts the team first — one that’s collaborative, anti-crunch, diverse, and inclusive.
We’d love for you to join us!
We’re looking for an Character Artist who’s passionate about building extraordinary new experiences that inspire others. You’ll play a crucial role in bringing our first title to life.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Modeling, texturing, creating UVs, and implementing stylized character assets that deliver amazing player experiences
- Integrating, reviewing, and providing feedback on assets from third-party vendors
- Working with production to build and maintain a reliable schedule
- Contributing to a team culture that prides itself on excellence, innovation, trust, and respect
- Strong portfolio of realistic and stylized characters for games
- (Bonus) AAA game development experience
- (Bonus) Experience developing and maintaining shaders
$65,000 – $120,000 a year
The estimated salary range for this role is $60,000 – $120,000 USD.
Individual salary is determined based on location, level, relevant education, training, qualifications, and/ or experience.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!