PS: This is an Unpaid Internship.
Minutes Studio is an interactive entertainment gaming company. We deliver games, content, and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, and tablets.
We are here to create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players’ experiences first in everything we do.
We work through our 4 guiding values: Passion with Purpose, Creative Innovation, Everything Quality, and One Community. Our people are the backbone and driving force of our creative products. As such, we are dedicated to providing everyone the chance to express themselves and be their very best with a common cause.
We value career development, well-being, and fun, which in the 3D Art team translates to regular team meetings across all projects to share knowledge and ensure that everyone is up-to-date with the goings-on at the studio. We put realistic and sustainable planning and scoping of our features as the number one priority to guarantee a healthy work-life balance.
As a 3D Character Intern, you will help us push the visual quality of our games to the next level. Aside from creating assets, you will also share your experience and insights with the others on the team, regardless if you have experience or just started your career. On a daily basis, you will report to the Team Lead in your project, meeting to review assets and discuss progress regarding project deliveries.
– Manage the delivery of 3D assets for your level or feature, including creating assets from scratch.
– Create briefs when working with external development teams and feedback on work received.
– Promote and enforce structure, such as naming conventions and documentation.
– Knowledge of current generation industry-standard tools and workflows, such as Maya, Blender, Substance Painter, zbrush, and physically-based rendering (PBR).
– Aware of memory and technical constraints while working, and can balance visual quality with performance.
– A person who is motivated by creating a collaborative, transparent, and learning culture within the team.
– Knowledge of asset backlog planning and scoping.
Minutes Studio is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital status, family status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Connect your future to ours. Inspire. Dream. Play.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!