Elevation is re-establishing the boundaries of VR. We’re looking for an exceptionally talented Character Artist to help us explore, create, and deliver world leading innovation in software and VR hardware. As one of the core members of the Elevation team, you will be pathfinding a remote first studio crafting a new generation of VR development and bringing quality VR games to fruition.
- As a Character Artist, you will be owning and driving the ideation and iteration of characters from concept art to software.
- Balance, tinker and playtest your work to optimize the overall game experience.
- Help communicate and align across disciplines, on vision and implementation of Characters.
- Performance and accountability – a commitment and focus to producing work of the highest standard to time and budget.
- Communication and relationships – ability to work collaboratively with the wider team at elevation, ability to develop visual ideas and to react positively to constructive feedback and able to critique other people’s work constructively.
- A strong set of core skills – including composition, a great attention to detail and the ability to employ a clear creative process from reference, concept and development to the final style, finishes and execution.
- Demonstrate versatility, showing an aptitude to tackle a wide range of subject matters from stylized too realistic.
- Desired experience:
- A Degree or equivalent qualification and /or at least two years or experience in complimentary industries.
- An aptitude for new software, tools and technology, including a good knowledge of Maya/blender, Zbrush, Substance Suit, Photoshop and Unreal engine.
- Experience of working within a team.
nDreams Studio Elevation is bringing the evolution of VR development to core gamers.
This is an all-new studio seeded by the creative talent that brought you the innovative, genre defining award-winning VR title Phantom: Covert Ops.
We are looking for exceptional talent to help pave the way forward with fresh innovation for the next generation of VR hardware and software.
This is the opportunity to build upon an already proven, world class foundation of VR expertise, to further shape and mould a new way of working, that continues to deliver and innovate for the next generation of core VR games. We are a remote first studio, with all the perks that come with it. Work from anywhere to help us push the boundaries of VR, with cutting edge technology and the support of our established VR expertise from the wider nDreams group. Rapidly growing to support a variety of genres, nDreams is one of the world’s leading developers/publishers focused on VR games, creating multiple studios dedicated to making the best games out there.
Salary is competitive and dependent on your experience. If you think this could be the role for you, we’d love you to get in touch! Drop us your CV via the link or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!