Do you believe that marketing collateral should be both beautiful and effective? Inspiring and compelling? Are you able to skillfully leverage print and digital design, writing, and video to move others to action? If so, come join Compassion’s newly-formed Tactical Marketing team! This unique group of creative experts proactively finds real-world marketing solutions for our Church & Influencer team. Tactical Marketing’s fun, Christ-centered culture will give you the freedom to thrive both personally and professionally.
We’re seeking someone who can roll with the punches, find solutions, work collaboratively, and deliver head-turning creative results. You’ll use a variety of design tools across a host of media, and you’ll be responsible for both ideation and execution. And the best part: at the end of each week, you’ll know that you helped release children from poverty in Jesus’ name by growing revenue, increasing child sponsorships, and strengthening partnerships with Christian artists, church leaders, and influencers.
What will you do?
- Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Be a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintaining a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully uphold Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Act as an advocate to raise the awareness of the needs of children. Understand Christ’s mandate to protect children. Commit to and prioritizes child protection considerations in all decision-making, tasks and activities across the ministry. Abide by all behavioral expectations in Compassion’s Statement of Commitment to Child Protection and Code of Conduct. Report any concerns of abuse, neglect or exploitation of children through Compassion’s internal reporting process and appropriately support responses to incidents if they occur.
- Uphold and engage in Compassion’s core Cultural Behaviors.
- Utilize communication arts discipline across a variety of platforms to contribute to creative pieces and concepts for specified strategies, advancing each project toward completion.
- Propose creative solutions in response to communication strategies and fundraising goals expressed by Church & Influencer teams.
- Utilize expertise in graphic design and proficiency in copywriting. Depending on your experience, work on projects that require video editing and/or photography skills including sketching layouts, designing communication or marketing pieces, designing branding elements, updating previously designed files, writing technical and/or creative copy, developing naming and headline concepts, video editing, shooting photography, retouching photography.
- Output creative results into a form to be reviewed by necessary stakeholders. This includes uploading, archiving, creating print-ready documents, video mastering and hosting, and other media delivery processes as needed.
- Partner with other Tactical Marketing team specialists and various internal production teams in a highly collaborative environment to ideate and execute creative deliverables. Partnering will include: understanding creative direction and requirements, asking questions to gain understanding of the project, audience, and goals, and adhering to timelines and deadlines (sometimes very quick-turn), providing creative solutions, receiving and implementing feedback to meet various stakeholder needs.
- Create various materials to support a wide variety of requests from medium to large scale communication and marketing initiatives. Further, able to effectively deliver multiple projects simultaneously.
- Work from a conceptual understanding within the parameters outlined in project creative briefs to utilize their creative discipline to promote and expand Compassion’s mission. Maintains high level of quality conforming to professional standards.
- Produce results-oriented, effective, brand-building creative solutions that support and strengthen Compassion’s communication and marketing strategy, specifically for our Church & Influencer teams.
- Work creatively within the brand standards to maintain the integrity, distinction, and consistency of the Compassion brand by adhering to the organization’s brand standards and guidelines.
- May provide expertise to other professionals and support staff in the creative discipline.
What do you bring?
- Three years of relevant design experience
- Prior experience in church, music, events or influencer space
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Video-Editing & Photography experience a plus
- Please include a link to your design portfolio in your resume or in the attachments section of the application.
Why work here?
- The mission: Join a team that is motivated to release children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
- Our benefits: Receive generous paid time off, 10% contribution to a 403(b) retirement fund on top of your salary, excellent healthcare coverage, free short-term professional counseling, and more.
- Spiritual growth: Participate in regular chapel services, prayer groups, and department devotionals.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!