Creative A is seeking a highly organized and creative person with a passion for art and design. The qualified applicant will have great style for selecting art to create one of a kind artwork programs. You must have a drive for managing every detail of your project to ensure the outcome is what you designed and more. You must bring a project full circle with follow-up on all details and work with our in-house production team to ensure quality and design intent. You are computer literate, know art and design terminology, art research techniques and you work efficiently to meet client and company deadlines.
Creative A is a multi-faceted art consulting and fabrication firm providing visual artwork and branding solutions to built commercial environments including Corporate, Hospitality, Healthcare, and Senior Living. Whether we are re-imagining a global brand or creating a memorable spatial experience, we combine collaboration, design and production excellence in everything we do.
- Integrity: We do what is right. A person who exhibits integrity is honest and forthright, does what they say and takes accountability when they don’t, and takes action in the moment to do what is right and speak up.
- Collaboration: We work in teams, big and small, toward the overall success of the company.
- Open Minded: We assume the best of one another and value everyone’s opinion. We seek to understand the perspective of others and engage in constructive dialogue.
- Driven and Passionate: We bring energy and excitement to our one-of-a-kind designs
We are committed to working with the trade to integrate art programs with attention to detail, flexibility, and exceptional customer service.
- Client Relationships
- Project Management
- Bringing new ideas & resources to the table
- Artwork substrate knowledge (canvas, paper, metal, acrylic, etc.)
- Artwork Sizing, Pricing, Quality
- Internal Team Collaboration
- Installation Coordination
Design and specify one-of-a-kind Art Program designs for Corporate, Hospitality, Senior Living, and MultiFamily clients
This includes, artwork, framing, shadowboxes, 3D Decor, custom wall murals & graphics, vinyl, signage, accessories, and unique pieces.
- Keynote(Apple) Presentation Design & ability to read floor plans
Research for the design directive of a project
This includes historic research, Client brand research, geographical location research
- Vendor & artist coordination
- Develop relationships with our vendors, artists, designers, clients and Creative A teams
- Manage project budgets
- See project through completion
- Stay up to date on commercial design industry and art industry
- Organized & detail oriented
- Prompt response time for emails & requests
- Prioritize multiple requests and projects simultaneously
- Collaboration minded
- We are looking for a positive, energetic person able to take on large art design projects and see them through to completion. This includes volume projects as well as smaller projects – same boutique experience
- The art consultant will work with existing clients, as well as develop out new ones, to specify artwork for a variety of settings. They will meet with clients to review design vision, budget, placement, and time frame of project. They will then source, specify, and place artwork on floor plans. The designer will then see project through to sale and completion, including acting as liaison with artists.
- Art Consultant:- Prefer sales and picture framing or interior design experience.- Existing relationships with artists/AD community preferred.- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.- Good communication skills are a must as well as ability to work as part of a team.- Able to read and understand floor plans.- Must be flexible, creative, and innovative.- Some travel to meet with clients possible.
- We are expanding rapidly and are looking for an art consultant to contribute to that growth. An entrepreneurial environment where creativity, passion, and responsibility are encouraged and rewarded.Flexible Full Time. Salary is negotiable. Local applicants are encouraged to apply. Only candidates whose profiles closely match requirements will be contacted during this search.
Experience & Qualifications
- Mac/Apple based skills – Keynote, numbers, pages
- Photoshop & Illustrationer experience required
- Project Management software
- Degree in Fine Art, Interior Design, Architecture, or comparable experience
- 3+ years of professional experience in the visual art or branding environment, interior design or fabrication world
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!