About Cyber Legends Inc:
Cyber Legends is a forward-thinking organization that empowers kids, their teachers, and parents to learn online safety through play. Our innovative learning platform includes a cyber safety video game, lesson plans for teachers, and activity kits and videos for parents and their kids to use at home. We’re on a mission to make the digital world safer for the younger generation by blending education and entertainment.
- Collaborate with Lead Artist and Art Director to concept and design game assets
- Concept and develop game assets using multiple approach methods (2D and 3D)
- Uses Artistic skills to help concept and create Marketing materials (Splash screen, Advertisements)
- Help guide Junior Artists and support questions or concerns
- Provide some constructive criticism to Junior Artists when needed
- Use specified Pipeline to its full potential and help find optimizations
- Design and implement UI Elements using Vector based software (Illustrator)
- Easily implement Art Director or Lead Artist feedback
- Collaborate and participate in company meetings using Slack and Google Meet
- Work within a pre-establish brand system and suggest areas of improvement as they see fit.
- Complete design tasks with occasional support from senior design team members.
- Contribute to concept brainstorming sessions and art direction exploration.
- 3+ Years of gaming industry experience
- At least 1 shipped title is a bonus
- Outstanding 2D Art and Illustration Skills using 2D software (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Excellent knowledge of Game Engines (Unity, Unreal)
- Strong knowledge of industry-standard 3D software (Blender, Maya)
- Solid portfolio showcasing a variety of 2D and 3D Art styles
- Good understanding of standard Game Studio Pipelines and development teams
- Easily manages personal time to succeed in tight deadlines
- Able to work under pressure without issue
- Keeps up with new technology for the gaming industry
- Has constantly evolving knowledge about the gaming world and new releases
- Comfort with a variety of design tools (Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch)
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!