Multimedia Artist Civilian
Onsite: Sierra Vista, AZ || Full-time position
Salary Range: $63,000- $68,000/annually
- This is an on-site position; remote or teleworking is not authorized.
- Eligible for government security clearance.
- Associate degree or equivalent technical certification.
Bachelor’s degree desired
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in performing graphic design. Using commercial graphic software to execute designs for art and copy layouts for materials to be presented visually in technical documents; promotional materials; or presentations on websites, external and off premises storage media or other visual communications media. Preparing illustrations and samples of proposed designs.
- Experience working closely with technical staff and/or technical writers.
- Must possess creative talent and minimum 2 years using core creation tools such as Adobe Creative Cloud programs; examples Photoshop, Lightroom, or Illustrator at a minimum. Core creation tools may include 3D applications and are not exclusive to 2D creation tools. Roles and
- Responsible Multimedia/2D Graphic Artist product design including but not limited to; still photography, video, and imaging support for USAICoE training organizations and elements
- Responsible for Multimedia/2D Graphic Artist creation and revision for previous objects, IMI and video products
- Responsible for Multimedia/2D Graphic Artist manipulation and restoration of historical images
- Support development of style guides for classroom and Interactive Multimedia Instruction (IMI) products
- Responsible for UI/UX design
- Responsible for Archive, File, and Media management
- Support post-production team with graphic assets
- Responsible for design of organizational and training collateral, including brochures, posters, handouts, inserts, website elements, logos, promotional materials, and presentation materials
Skills and Experience:
- Proficient in the use of: Adobe CC Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign)
- Tech savvy (demonstrate ability of picking up new technologies quickly)
- Creative, Efficient and Quality Oriented
- Outside the Box thinker
- Photoshop manipulation, image clipping and color correction
- Outstanding written, visual, verbal communication and project management skills.
- Understanding of emerging media formats and characteristics, including social media trends and practices, along with the associated tools and techniques.
- Some experience with mobile development would be a plus
For more details feel free to reach me at or you can drop me an email at
Pay Range: $63,000 – $68,000
The specific compensation for this position will be determined by a number of factors, including the scope, complexity and location of the role as well as the cost of labor in the market; the skills, education, training, credentials and experience of the candidate; and other conditions of employment. Our full-time consultants have access to benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401K contributions as well as any other PTO, sick leave, and other benefits mandated by appliable state or localities where you reside or work.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!