*Please make sure you read the post before applying*
About the Company
Dinobyte Softworks is a Remote Indie Game Development Studio based in Florida. It was started back in 2019 with the purpose of having fun working on games and releasing them. At our core, we want to still have fun while making games but now that we are growing we want to make sure that the core company values stay intact. Our mission is to create games that have a lasting positive influence.
We are looking for a 3D Environment Artist to join our art team on an Unannounced title. This role involves working on the environment and props for our game within the Unity engine. The ideal candidate understands that making an environment is more than just filling a scene with props but can tell a story behind the world.
Note: This position is currently Unpaid, however, there will be opportunities in the future to move into a paid position.
This position is remote.
- Create high quality stylized environment pieces and props using Maya or Blender
- Collaborate with the team in the creation of environment pieces that help drive the narrative of the space
- Work with other artists to solve problems in the art direction, pipeline, and development process
- Deliver work of consistent quality within set deadlines and schedules
- Ability to work well in a team structure with limited supervision
- Strong communication skills with an ability to take constructive feedback
- Proficiency in Blender or Maya
- Working knowledge using texturing programs like Substance Painter/Substance Designer
- Ability to effectively communicate creative and technical ideas and needs
- Detailed-orientated and highly motivated to craft exceptional artistic work
- A current or recent graduate from University.
- Passion for storytelling games.
Required Application Materials:
- Portfolio of Work.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!