ECG is a national management consulting firm working exclusively in the healthcare industry. At ECG, our primary emphasis is on quality—in our people as well as our services—and we’re seeking others who appreciate our high standards of excellence.
What’s in It for You: Work with Purpose
At ECG, you can have a bigger impact than you ever imagined. The work you do will ultimately help health systems deliver care more effectively and efficiently—and that’s just the beginning. We’re looking for innovators, problem-solvers, and self-starters to collaborate, take on challenging projects, and find new ways to improve processes. ECG is committed to ensuring a friendly work environment that rewards high performance and welcomes, values, and supports all people.
Join Our Corporate Operations Team
ECG’s Corporate Operations team has approximately 100 employees associated with ECG offices across the country. Team members keep the business running, manage payroll and benefits offerings, ensure deliverables are high quality, hire and train employees, market our services, streamline business processes, and much more. Corporate Operations departments include Administrative Services, Business Development, Document Production Center, Finance, Human Resources (which includes Recruiting and Learning & Development), IT, and Marketing.
Your Opportunity with ECG: Graphic Production Artist
As a graphic production artist, you’ll be an important part of our corporate operations team, demonstrating a passion for design and producing of a variety of assets to support our growth strategy. Here, no two days or projects are alike, which means you’ll have a lot to learn and plenty of support to help you succeed. Be prepared with portfolio samples to share: advertisements, motion graphics, print assets, logos, video editing, etc.
Your Responsibilities May include:
- Producing impactful, informative, and well-designed materials for print and digital specifications as needed.
- Creating assets for motion graphics, digital and print advertisements, social media graphics, marketing collateral development, and video production.
- Proposing creative concept elements for potential and new projects.
- Working closely with marketing, business development, document production center (DPC), and consulting teams to create compelling proposals and sales presentations.
- Coordinating with members of DPC to establish and maintain marketing templates in various formats to ensure alignment to internal standards while also creating an internal library of various assets.
- Working with external vendor(s) as needed to complete projects and streamline creative and production processes.
- Collaborating with members of the DPC design team to share knowledge, tools, and best practices.
Our Expectations of You
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field
- 3–5 years of experience in a B2B marketing role
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and InDesign
- Knowledge of creating and working with templates and style sheets, including page formatting of copy, placing photos and artwork, and producing multiple versions
- Knowledge of the Windows platform
- Knowledge of web design, UX, and some coding knowledge
- Network, internet, and email communication systems
- General understanding and knowledge of e-marketing vehicles and specifications
- General advertising, marketing, and media terminology and processes
- Ability to speak, read, and write in the English language
- Experienced in Microsoft Office and Teams
- Strong written, verbal, and organizational skills
- Commitment to client satisfaction with a focus on client service
- High attention to detail
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to own assigned tasks and follow through in a fast-paced environment; ability to meet deadlines and prioritize work accordingly
- General artistic knowledge with graphic design skills
- Intermediate Adobe Photoshop knowledge and experience
- Intermediate animation knowledge
- Intermediate video production and editing skills
Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Minneapolis, San Diego, Seattle, St. Louis, Washington, DC, or remote.
What You Can Expect Of Us
To reward our driven, innovative, and passionate employees, we’ve built a company culture that’s centered on performance. We offer an attractive compensation package, challenging work, and an entrepreneurial environment where you can take ownership of your career—and get out as much as you put in.
ECG is a strategic consulting firm leading healthcare forward using knowledge and expertise built over the course of five decades to help clients see clearly where the industry is going and navigate toward success. We work as trusted, professional partners with hospitals, health systems, medical groups, and academic medical centers across the country. We thrive on delivering smart counsel and pragmatic solutions to the critical challenges facing healthcare providers. Client success is our primary objective. ECG’s national presence includes offices in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Minneapolis, San Diego, Seattle, St. Louis, and Washington, DC.
Apply now and make an impact for years to come.
To begin the recruitment process, please submit your resume via our career site at https://careers.ecgmc.com.
ECG provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, age, disability, pregnancy, medical condition (cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic. People of color are encouraged to apply. We participate in E-Verify as part of our onboarding process. Having the permanent legal right to work in the United States is a condition of employment. ECG is not currently able to provide assistance to candidates requiring sponsorship or a visa.
esidents of the states of California, Colorado, or Washington may receive salary information for this job through this link or by contacting the recruiter directly at email@example.com.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!