Right now, we are looking for a
to join our Gaming Studio at Globant!
you’ll be responsible for creating 3D art and assets across a variety of projects. Our ideal candidate is a versatile artist who has experience in 3D character and environment modeling. Be able to work with existing 3D assets, to composite, pose, light, render, and finish with a variety of art styles. Additionally, this candidate must thrive in a collaborative environment, adapt well to a constantly evolving industry, possess practical knowledge of 3D and digital design, and generally carry positive energy that benefits the greater team.
You will get the chance to:
- Create high-quality realistic 3D art or semi stylized
- Work on ensuring performance and technical quality of 3D assets.
- Integrate 3D assets into the game engine (Unity3D or Unreal Engine).
- Closely collaborate with the Art Director and the Lead Artist, to work within a coherent visual style.
- Set up LODs, collisions, dynamic objects and ensure the functionality of art assets.
- Optimize assets to fit specific technical requirements.
- Work on the quality and timely delivery of content, from hero assets through lighting to the final product.
- Think outside the box to maintain visual excellence, even when under challenging production conditions.
- Set and share best practices, production pipelines and workflows within the group.
- Ensure a successful sign off process for own and others work by conducting reviews, critiquing work and providing suitable feedback.
- Help, train and guide other 3D Artists.
What will help you succeed:
- A portfolio with a breakdown of your best and most fitting work (attach work samples or send us a link to your personal website or online portfolio)
- A passion for world-building and 3D content creation.
- Excellent communication skills as a leader and collaborator.
- Technical expertise and familiarity with game-engines & their performance requirements.
- Excellent low-poly 3D modeling, texturing and asset creation.
- Top-notch sculpting skills.
- Basic knowledge of rigging & skinning.
- Knowledge of core software packages (eg. Maya, Max, Photoshop, ZBrush, Substance Painter).
- Passionate about exploring a variety of different art styles
- A professional, pro-active & collaborative work attitude.
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills.
- Be involved in the feedback process, to help push the visual quality in our games.
- A “raise the bar” attitude.
- Good written and verbal communication in English
- Game Engine Experience UE4, Unity 3D and others is a plus!
- Traditional art skills (drawing, painting, sculpting, photography) is a plus!
At Globant we believe that an inclusive culture and a diverse environment makes us stronger. We encourage people to have an inclusive spirit as our global footprint expands. We seek to generate a place of inspiration and growth for everyone. A safe space, based on equity as a value, where everyone’s careers can be promoted and developed in the same way. There is no innovation without diversity and there is no improvement without plurality.
This job can be filled from anywhere in Colombia.
Are you ready?
Photography, Graphic Design, Artist, Engineer, Equity, Creative, Engineering, Finance
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!