Fully remote available within the UK.
Wushu is looking for a Graphic Artist to create high quality visual content that visually represents the essence of the studio and the games we develop. We are looking for an excellent visual artist with a firm grasp of both digital art and visual design fundamentals.
- Create graphic assets for internal and external communication purposes (recruitment marketing, editorial, key-art etc).
- Support with team requests for marketing assets, such as brand or community development.
- Support the production team to develop in-game elements like specific iconography (logos, icons for game menu etc).
- Work with the creative director to help design, communicate, and maintain the brand appearance, style-guide, and seasonal redesigns.
- Provide direction and support across teams for any matters pertaining to brand development.
- On occasion support with cinematic game trailers, short animations, or promotion videos.
- Contribute ideas to help create innovative marketing campaigns.
- Stay on top of trending topics and marketing techniques.
- Can demonstrate strong graphic design fundamentals (composition, layout, lighting, colour theory, typography)
- Experience with 2D editing software such as Photoshop, Adobe Creative Suite, or similar applications.
- Experience rendering 3d assets (Maya, 3DSMax, Blender Cinema3D, Marmoset).
- Experience in Game Engines (Preferably UE5)
- Ability to multitask and change from one project to another
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Basic understanding of timeline-based motion-graphics/video editing
- Previous experience in Digital Marketing, the gaming industry and/or Game Art would be beneficial.
- Generous time off with 25 days holiday + bank holidays Christmas shutdown x 4 Half-day Fridays (during the summer months) A day off on your birthday
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing training and development
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance
- Weekly Yoga Class
- Anti-Crunch ethos
- Referral Bonus Scheme
- Free parking
- Bike2Work Scheme
- Social Events/Project Launch Wrap Parties
- Charity Events
- Branded merchandise
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!