We are adding a
to our team! This hired individual will be working with a team of experienced designers and illustrators.
What you will do:
- Creates and designs informational materials (both print and web ready) to communicate a variety of scientific, medical, and public health information. Materials produced may range from presentation templates and materials (scientific posters, graphics, data visualizations), publications (fact sheets, forms, brochures, booklets, cover design), and web and digital design assets (logos, icons, infographics, social media graphics, webpage graphics, scientific figures and illustrations), motion graphics, and others as assigned.
- Provides creative visual solutions to solve communication challenges and ensures final product conveys the intended message appropriately for the target audience.
- Provides consultation, strategic guidance, and direction to internal clients, leading them through the creative design process for all assigned projects ensuring outstanding customer service.
- Collaborates with subject matter experts, health communication specialists, and web and social media teams to create products.
- Ensures that all graphics products meet the organization’s branding requirements, 508 accessibility standards, health equity guiding principles for inclusive communication, and other standards as identified.
- Informs Team Lead of project status and engages their support as needed to solve complex graphics problems and or challenging customer issues.
- Uses graphic design management system to track and provide status on assigned jobs, ensuring timely and efficient completion of projects.
- Attends team meetings and provides valuable input and maintains strong, positive interoffice and client relations.
- BS Degree in Fine Arts, Communications Design and/or Visual Communications and 2 to 4 years of experience. Additional years of experience maybe accepted in lieu of the degree.
- 3 years of experience using Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign, and Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel as related to creating visual communication products.
- 3 years of experience in web and multimedia production, including 2D design and infographics.
- 2 years of advanced graphic design experience, including typography, data visualization, color theory, and layout design.
- Experience with applying brand standards and maintaining brand consistency across a wide range of presentations and materials.
- Must be a US Citizen and a Green Card Holder
- Must be able to obtain and maintain the required agency clearance
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, or Animate to create motion graphics
- Experience with designing for public health industries
At Peraton, our benefits are designed to help keep you at your best beyond the work you do with us daily. We’re fully committed to the growth of our employees. From fully comprehensive medical plans to tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, and fertility treatment, we are there to support you all the way.
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world’s leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian, health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do the can’t be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our customers.
Target Salary Range
$39,000 – $62,000. This represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
EEO Tagline (Text Only)
An Equal Opportunity Employer including Disability/Veteran.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!