Senior Character Artist – AAA Games Industry
Remote – UK
Harvey Nash are looking for Senior VFX Artist to join an independent company with Game studios across England. They have a rich history of building renowned, award-winning games, and they are looking to continue their success with creative and talented people.
They are looking for an experienced Senior Character Artist to join their passionate Art department to help work on a forthcoming, co-op strategy shooter game.
You will play a key role in the team producing high-quality character models for the project and ensure that the integration of the work is in line with the technical constraints and artistic direction. You will be working within an experienced team with a proven record of delivering quality products. The ideal candidate should demonstrate an exceptional eye for detail, creative flair, and a drive for excellence.
The ideal Character Artist should have (not all required):
- Excellent knowledge of 3D software such as Studio Max, Maya, or Blender skills
- Produced character art for a shipped title
- Exposure to 3D sculpting packages such as Zbrush or Mudbox
Benefits provided by the client
- Generous holiday allowance and flexible working hours
- Private medical insurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Life assurance, critical illness cover, and income protection
- Dental and Vision
- Wellbeing hub
- Discount on multiply leading retailors
If you are a Character Artist looking for the first step in your career and passionate about developing high quality software, click APPLY NOW! Or email Morgan.Fox@harveynash.com
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!