- Graphic Production Artist
- Production Design Artist is responsible for production, iteration, and delivery of final creative deliverables under the direction of a Production Design team member.
- This individual works in support of a large, high-volume team to ensure on-time, accurate delivery of final assets.
, this position will:
- Responsible for meeting all deadlines appointed without compromising detail or appropriate quality of work
- Directly execute Production Design and Art Release work across multiple channels
- Receive, organize, and manage creative assets, project files, and design deliverables to ensure accurate, on-time, and high-quality deliverables
- Place final retouched imagery in design files as needed
- Identify, troubleshoot and resolve any discrepancies between supplied files
- Create iterations and versions of design deliverables according to supplied direction
- Review work in progress with Production Design team members for feedback
- Perform quality checks of work-in-progress as needed to ensure accurate, on-time, and high-quality deliverables
- Package and release final design deliverables to internal and external partners
- Archive final released files according to established standards
- Support proper asset metadata and tagging
- 0-3 years experience in a fast-paced corporate environment. Experience in similar roles a plus
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, time management, and organization skills
- Comfortable working in deadline-oriented environment; able to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite required
- Experience working with design files in a production environment a plus
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!