With our team of investors, including Google Ventures, Menlo Ventures, The Home Depot, and leading Insurance carriers such as Travelers, State Farm, and Nationwide, HOVER is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
Please submit resume in PDF Format
Why HOVER Wants You
3D data is at the core of HOVER’s products. HOVER is looking for engineers with deep technical experience in 3D graphics and geometry processing in order to expand the core components of our 3D user experience. You’ll join a world-class team and wil help the team fulfill technical, operational, and business requirements.
The 3D & Measurements team is at the core of HOVER’s product offering. We build and maintain the 3D visual environments and measurement products that our customers rely on every day. You’ll work alongside our teams of designers, frontend, backend, graphics, and DevOps engineers to bring your creations to life. This means that you must not only be able to stay at the forefront of your discipline, but you must also excel in communication and collaboration.
You Will Contribute By
- Developing and maintaining HOVER’s 3D visualization environments.
- Discovering and developing novel 3D tools using cutting edge technologies
- Designing architecture and developing solutions in the areas of 3D visualization, graphics, and geometry processing.
- Providing technical leadership and guidance to your team members and the broader organization.
- Helping to define our technical strategy and priorities, as well as implications to HOVER’s corporate strategy.
Your Background Includes
- Experience in at least one of the following: 3D visualization on the web, graphics, Constructive Solid Geometry (CSG), or developing software related to the CAD Architecture space.
- Comfortable defining technical requirements for open ended problems
- Comfortable writing technical documentation
Nice To Haves
- Experience developing visualization software on the web with WebGL (three.js, babylon.js) and/or frontend frameworks (React or Angular)
- Experience with 3D modeling software such as Houdini, Sketchup, 3DS Max or similar software. Bonus: developing plugins for this kind of software
- Experience working with Ruby, node.js or other backend technologies
- Experience procedural modeling, procedural geometry, geometry parameterization or geometry processing.
- Experience with GML for 2D/3D visualization.
- Compensation – Competitive salary and meaningful equity in a fast-growing company
- Healthcare – Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and dependents
- Paid Time Off – Unlimited and flexible vacation policy
- Paid Family Leave- We support work/life balance and offer generous paid parental and new child bonding leave
- Mandatory Self-Care Days – A day set aside each month to allow employees to recharge
- Remote Wellbeing Resources – We provide recurring fitness classes, meditation/ mindfulness tools, virtual therapy, and family planning assistance
- Learning – We encourage continued education and will help cover the cost of management training, conferences, workshops, or certifications
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $122,000-$180,000. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!