Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s or AA degree in Digital Arts and Sciences, Art, Graphic Design, or equivalent field.
- 3+ years’ experience creating 3D art assets in a professional environment.
- Art Generalist with the ability to create accurate 3D human anatomy, mesh rigging and skinning.
- 3+ years using Maya.
- Familiarity with healthcare or health professions education (Nursing, Medicine, Pharmacy, etc.)
- Familiarity with simulations technology.
- 1+ years of professional contracting experience.
- 3+ years Professional Art Generalist with a specialization in creating accurate 3D human anatomy, mesh rigging and skinning.
- 1+ years using Substance Painter.
- 1+ years using Motionbuilder.
An Insight Global client is hiring a Character Artist, to create high fidelity characters for use in a digital clinical simulation. You will be responsible for following standard operating procedures, using the necessary digital programs (Maya, Motionbuilder), and character production workflows.
- Improve the user experience through iterative inspired design.
- Participate in the production process from pre-production design through product delivery.
- Deliver tasks from the prioritized Art Team backlog in order to deliver assets with the most business value for the customers.
- Assist in the creation and revision of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), checklists, workflows, and best practices documentation for the Art Team.
- Review and critique assets created by members of the Art Team in terms of the company art style guide.
- Comprehend business needs around development projects.
- Recognize the business value of individual and team contributions to the company.
- Comprehend health science subject matter at a basic level.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!