Here at Jam Studio our mission is to entertain the world while continually learning, being data driven and having a viewer centric mentality. We are looking for a talented 3D Artist & Animator who embodies our core values to join us and be a part of our brand new team focused on building Roblox games. The ideal candidate will have experience with Roblox studio, is a self-driven and versatile artist, and has excellent communication skills. This hire will be one of the first for our new project creating Roblox games. We are excited to take the skills and experience learned from creating games, modding games and working with influencers to the Roblox space. This position is fully remote.
- Create assets from scratch from initial design to final in-engine implementation in a timely manner
- Model and texture high quality 3D Character assets.
- Concept creative ideas for new in-game Characters that fits into our wider product goals and themes.
- Collaborate alongside other artists, developers & game designers to push the limits of the Roblox platform in innovative ways.
- Help improve workflows, techniques and content pipelines to help you and other artists create better art.
- Rig and texture 3D models for animation
- Develop high-quality animations for characters, creatures, and objects
- Ensure all assets are beautiful, fit within our established art style and have a high level of performance across PC, Mobile and Console platforms
- Take ownership of projects and be willing to lead the direction of projects
What we are looking for:
- Passion for games: Every candidate should be passionate about games & game artwork. Passion and excitement about gaming is a requirement for Jam Studio.
- Experience working in the Roblox Studio and experience as a 3D artist within the gaming industry: We recognize that there are multiple career pathways that can lead to being a great artist so we will consider a broad scope of backgrounds but ideally look for: 2+ years experience as a 3D artist within the games industry, ideally working on Roblox games.
- Experience collaborating & communicating with a diverse global team: Excellent communication and time management skills. Good written and verbal English-language skills (our team works in English).
- Portfolio of past work: Great candidates bring with them a portfolio of their past work which would include samples and videos of their past work. Passion or hobby projects can be included as long as the candidate operated within a 3D artist role.
- Software experience: We are looking for people with strong skills in: C4D, Blender, Maya, Max, Photoshop, Substance, Quixel and any other equivalents. Nice to have would be experience with: X-brush, sculpting software and 2D softwares as well.
What we offer:
- A 100% remote work environment
- A competitive salary
- A position working on a growing and exciting project that is unique and rapidly evolving
- The opportunity to work alongside a diverse, global, multi-dimensional team
Powered by JazzHR
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!