Please verify, before applying, that you meet the minimum requirements of the position.
JANUS Research Group is looking for talented and motivated 2D graphic artists that can use Adobe Photoshop to manipulate and create realistic images for DoD training/modeling purposes. As a graphic artist, you will be responsible for color, tone, and style matching to create a variety of realistic images using Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. Besides following verbal directions, you will need to be able to read technical manuals to get further understanding of how some of the content of the image will look. We are looking for someone with good communication skills that will allow you to participate in collaborative design efforts within the art team and support the engineering department with art for virtual training. Successful artists are innovative, work well with the team, provide feedback where necessary, and can work in a fast-paced environment, all while learning new skills and techniques to improve individual and team art and production efforts.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Must be an expert in Photoshop and be able to create and manipulate realistic images.
- Must be able to utilize the tools and function of Adobe Illustrator to create quality vector designs.
- Execute all design concepts and deliverables according to established timelines with minimal supervision.
- Think Creatively using solid knowledge of typography, color theory, and layout principles.
- Understand industry trends and proactively contribute new and fresh ideas that will improve the overall product.
- Undergraduate degree or higher with an emphasis in Graphic Design or equivalent experience/knowledge
- 2 years+ utilizing the adobe suite (particularly Adobe Photoshop and illustrator)
- Knowledge and/or experience in 3D modeling is a plus but not required.
- Must have a strong work ethic & the ability to maintain a positive & hopeful attitude.
- DoD/modeling experience preferred.
- Must submit a digital or online portfolio demonstrating skillful graphic design knowledge, creativity & execution.
Target salary range: $48,000 – $52,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
JANUS strives to provide opportunities for career growth through training and development. We also offer an attractive comprehensive benefit package to include health and welfare plans and financial products. As part of a total rewards program, employees can benefit from our referral bonus program, and other various employee awards. JANUS Research Group takes pride in our benefit package and rewards program which has earned us the certification of a
Great Place to Work
JANUS Research Group provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request to express interest in a position by e-mailing: Alisha Pollard, Director of Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling (706) 364-9100. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within JANUS Research Group will be reviewed at the e-mail address and phone number supplied. Thank you for considering a career with JANUS Research Group.
JANUS Research Group participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
JANUS Research Group is an equal opportunity/ affirmative action employer. It is company policy to provide equal opportunity in all areas of employment practice without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, citizenship, or disability.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!