Art Machine is a fully integrated advertising agency located at the heart of the entertainment industry. We have built a great reputation on award-winning creative, great service, and a fun and energetic culture—and we may be looking for you to join our team!
We’re looking for a Jr. 3D Artist/Generalist with a can-do attitude and the ability to work concurrently and collaboratively with others across multiple projects during all stages of creative development. Reporting directly to the Director of Production under the supervision of the Lead 3D Artist, duties include, but not limited to, the following:
What You Will Do
- Modeling props, building layouts, look-dev materials, lighting, and rendering. Creating assets of all types—mechanical, architectural, characters, environments, logos, etc.
- Extruding and beveling logos from curves, modeling one-point bevel logos by hand.
- Intermediate character rigging, posing characters to reference images provided, matching camera angles to reference comps, lighting and rendering stills.
- Working with Art Directors creating assets per creative direction.
- Some light particle FX work, scattering objects with Mash, hair fur with Xgen for characters, some grooming skills.
- Handling/editing pre-made stock 3D models from vendors (Turbosquid, Archmodels, etc.).
- Texturing, UV mapping, and building shaders/materials/look-dev models. Editing images from various sources in Photoshop to be used as textures for 3D assets.
What You Will Need
- Expert knowledge of 3D modeling and asset creation packages (Maya, Arnold, ZBrush, Photoshop). Experience with Cinema 4D, Substance Painter and Blender is ideal. Python scripting a plus.
- Capacity to handle a wide variety of tasks and assignments in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in written form.
- Proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
#LI – US – Remote (MUST BE ABLE TO WORK PST HOURS)
We offer the flexibility to work from home, work in the office or a hybrid option of both. You choose where you do your best work. If you think you got what it takes to join our talented team for the short-term or long-term, we’d like to meet you.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
Please note that a job offer for this position will be determined based on many factors, including experience, unique skill set, other qualifications, location, job performance (current employees), and various business and budgetary considerations.
In addition to base salary, TPG also offers a comprehensive benefits package to support the physical and emotional wellness of our employees. This includes unaccrued time off, sick time, paid company holidays, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, maternity/paternity benefits, 401(k) for regular full-time employees, and other perks. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus compensation. TPG employees have access to TPG Academy, a unique industry offering that includes a full suite of learning experiences and development programs designed to support employee growth at every level across the organization. At TPG we are dedicated to supporting employees at every milestone to ensure they thrive in their careers at Trailer Park Group every step of the way
If your requirements fall outside of the below pay range, we’d still love to talk. Trailer Park Group is a growing organization with opportunities at all levels, and we are always in the market for great talent to come join us in achieving our mission.
We can’t wait to meet you!
Annual base pay range for this position is below. If your requirements fall outside of the below pay range, we still encourage you to apply.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!