J&T Recruitment have partnered with one of UK’s cutting-edge technology company at the forefront of the real-time 3D metaverse industry in their search of a full stack Ruby On Rails developer.
Salary: Upto £60,000
Working Pattern: Fully Remote
Tech Stack: Ruby On Rails / React
Job Description: They are seeking an experienced Fullstack Web Developer to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for heading up the frontend and backend web development, maintaining the existing platform and implementing new features, APIs and functionalities.
- – Implementing new APIs and microservices with Ruby on Rails
- – Implementing new web frontend / UI features with React
- – Managing AWS for the deployment of the web platform, implementing features, managing server instances and reducing costs where applicable.
- – Coordinating with the frontend team for the implementation of new features, APIs and functionality on the web platform.
- – Working with existing web developer to ensure effective delivery of milestones.
- – Minimum 5 years professional experience
- – Experience with AWS (Cloudfront, Lambda, etc)
- – Experience with React
- – Experience with Ruby on Rails (backend)
- – Able to work with independently with an ability to plan and prioritise your own time to ensure all deadlines and deliverables are met on time.
- – Experience with WebRTC
- – Experience with Web3JS / Blockchain
- – Experience with C# .Net
If you think this could be the right role for you then feel free to make a quick application and one of our team will be in touch.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!