Knowledge Services is seeking a Remote Desktop Publisher/Graphic Artist for one of our clients. This client is a worldwide leader in aviation training. This is part of the Business Aviation Maintenance Training Development Team.
- Long term contract lasting up to a year.
- Remote work
- M-F 8am-5pm EST
- Pay $22-24/hr depending on experience.
The Remote Desktop Publisher/Graphic Artist will have the following responsibilities.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining courseware, including student training manuals and workbooks, as well as instructional presentations.
- Responsible for creating and editing graphics, including electrical and mechanical schematics.
- Must utilize operation and process checklists, as well as follow Quality Assurance processes and standards.
- Must manage and track project progress using the teams project management tools.
- Responsible for attending weekly team meetings and reporting on project status.
Desktop Publisher/Graphic Artist
is a core member of the courseware development team who provides input, support, and assists in design and development of instructional training materials for use in business aviation maintenance training courses. The Technical Writer works closely with the courseware development team and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to create and maintain, new and existing, top-quality courseware. Courseware includes text and graphic editing and design for student Training Manuals and Workbooks, instructor PowerPoints, and other supplemental materials as needed.
The Remote Desktop Publisher/Graphic Artist should have the following qualifications.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2-4 years related experience.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe InDesign is preferred.
- Design and graphic skills using Adobe Photoshop and/or Illustrator is preferred.
- Experience using Microsoft Office is preferred.
- Experience using Adobe FrameMaker is a plus.
- An eye for good design and presentation.
- Writing, editing, and proofreading skills are essential.
- Communications skills must be strong.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are necessary.
- Ability to work independently and as a strong team member in a deadline driven environment.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously with prioritization skills for own work.
- General aviation and aircraft maintenance knowledge is a plus but not required for this position.
- Support team members and assist other departments as needed.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!