WE ARE LOOKING FOR A SKILLED LEAD 3D CHARACTER ARTIST TO HELP US SHIP OUR NEW UNNANNOUNCED BLOCKBUSTER TITLE!
· Lead 3D Character Artist (full time)
· Remote in US
· To find out more information, please contact Katie at: +1 737-241-0100; firstname.lastname@example.org
WHO ARE WE?
Founded in 2014, we are a growing game development studio dead set on delivering AAA calibre independent titles to our fans that have been with us since day one. Following the major success of our critically acclaimed open-world survival game, we are now on the hunt for a talented Lead Technical Lighting Artist to help us deliver on our promise and make our sequel BIGGER and BETTER than ever!
As Lead Character Artist you will be central to our efforts. Spearheading a team of fellow artists, you will work in close collaboration with cross functional teams of designers and programmers to craft visually stunning characters and creatures – giving our fantasy in-game world a sense of realism and bringing our vision to life!
- High proficiency in Maya, ZBrush and Substance Designer
- 4+ years industry experience in a leadership position
- Provide direction to junior artists, offering feedback that aids professional development.
- Work with production and senior leadership to ensure that team deliverables are completed on time and to a high quality.
- Collaborate with outsource teams to conduct reviews of assets and maintain artistic conformity inline with our existing look.
- Experience working in Unreal Engine 4/5
- Shipped multiple cross platform titles
- An understanding of Marvellous Designer
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Parental Leave
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Unlimited Sick Time
TO BE CONSIDERED…
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to email@example.com. for further information please call me on. +1 737 241 0100 I can make myself available outside of normal working hours to suit from 7am until 10pm. If unavailable please leave a message and either myself or one of my colleagues will respond. By applying for this role you give express consent for us to process & submit (subject to required skills) your application to our client in conjunction with this vacancy only. Also feel free to follow me on Twitter @SearchableKatie or connect with me on LinkedIn, just search Katie Birchall in Google! I look forward to hearing from you.
UNREAL ENGINE / UE4 / MAYA / CHARACTER ARTIST / 3D / ZBRUSH / MODELS / MATERIALS / LIGHTING / STYLIZED
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!