Deep expertise. Personal and Industry evolution. Impeccable craft. These are Limit Break’s founding principles.
Limit Break is founded by global industry leaders in mobile gaming. We are unlocking its potential beyond games to transform digital markets into real-world economies and digital worlds into vibrant communities who will take gaming economies for both players and traders to new limits. We combine the power of technology and creative vision to create experiences that connect people from all corners of the globe.
Limit Break is backed by leading investors that include Buckley Ventures & Paradigm Ventures. The total crypto market capitalization increased by 25 times in a single year. The adoption rate and a number of public and private partnerships is proving it to be the next wave of technology of the future and Gaming is leading the way.
About the Role:
Limit Break is looking for 3D Generalist Artist, to join our team, to work on high quality assets on our launch project. You will mix keen technical and creative problem solving skills, to develop the characters/sets and props with a stylized feel.
Ideally we are looking for someone at a Senior level artist with 3+ years of experience as an artist in the game industry, specializing in Environment and Props and equally if you’re super talented, self-taught, or even come from a different creative field, we would love to hear from you and review your portfolio. You should know how to take something from concept to implemented as a 3D asset in the Unity Game engine.
Responsibilities. What You’ll Do
- Ability to integrate a wide variety of assets into the Unity game engine.
- Ability to take a general concept for something and accurately visualize it from all sides and angles
- Understanding of how to break down drawings for modeling into their components, parts or pieces and provide detailed drawings where needed
- Understanding of how 3D modeling works and how to create accurately for production
- Able to create top shelf quality game assets for our in development and upcoming stylized projects from early conception through to production and marketing
- Ability to conceptualise environments, characters, props, animations and gameplay as images or animations.
- Ability to prototype art concepts in 2D, video, 3D or within the Unity game engine.
- Ability to create detailed production model sheet concept drawings for the 3D Modeling team to use when modeling new assets.
Requirements. Who You Are And What You’ve Done
- Have a good knowledge of Photoshop or other 2D/3D software
- Can quickly adapt to new software and plugins as well as switch quickly and fluidly to new requirements and processes when required
- Excellent understanding of art fundamentals – a strong grasp of proportion. perspective, scale, lighting, color, anatomy, silhouette and volume
- Skilled at creating artwork and files that are clean and organized
Nice To Have. What An Ideal Candidate Looks Like
- Strong understanding of Anime/ Manga style art. Experience in developing Anime with an Asian flair in a video game production is a huge plus
- Basic understanding of rigging and character animation
- Ability to create 2D and 3D VFX animations
If you have a portfolio/reel/website you’d like to share, please hyperlink it to your resume, or submit it as an attachment with your application.
What you’ll Get in Return:
- $50.00 – $75.00 per hour, depending on skill set and years of experience
If you are confident, driven and are looking for an exciting role, this job could be a great opportunity for you. Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org to explore this new opportunity. This is an international blockchain gaming company that operates regionally, and is opening offices in multiple locations around the globe. We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!