Deep expertise. Personal and Industry evolution. Impeccable craft. These are Limit Break’s founding principles.
Limit Break is founded by global industry leaders in mobile gaming. We are unlocking its potential beyond games to transform digital markets into real-world economies and digital worlds into vibrant communities who will take gaming economies for both players and traders to new limits. We combine the power of technology, crypto currency, and creative vision to create experiences that connect people from all corners of the globe.
Limit Break is backed by leading investors that include Buckley Ventures & Paradigm Ventures. The total crypto market capitalization increased by 25 times in a single year. The adoption rate and a number of public and private partnerships is proving it to be the next wave of technology of the future and Gaming is leading the way.
About the Role:
Limit Break is looking for a 2D Generalist Artist to work on a wide variety of high quality assets for our exciting Anime DigiDaigaku NFT projects. This role requires a variety of skills in 2D illustration, character design, graphic design, marketing art development, technical photoshop skills and art asset organization & management as well as a deep love for and understanding of Japanese Anime design. This is a unique opportunity for a highly organized self-starter artist who likes to do a little bit of everything on projects.
As the generalist we will encourage you to use your creative talents and innovative art skill to find new ways to approach a problem while working with your highly skilled peers.
The ideal candidate would be comfortable working in the Adobe Creative Suite, Figma and other UI/UX tools or 2D animation tools. You should have amazing art skills at creating 2D stylized art, animation and other strong art skills for 2D and animated 2D graphics as well as some understanding of 3D UI creation, 2D visual effects and design.
Responsibilities. What You’ll Do
- Creating NFT art asset creation as well as creating marketplace and traditional art assets for web, marketing, mobile or other diverse platforms using Photoshop
- Manage the pipelines, production, organization, naming, tracking, status, and all production aspects of a wide variety of art assets across a team
- Elevate aesthetic and style of consumer facing visual contents
- Ability to read loose pencil sketches, and take those ideas to polished and evocative final NFT art
- Manage and assist developing NFT assets using Photoshop
- Communicate and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders
- Assist creative talents in both art and narrative to create visual materials for world building for both NFT projects and Video game
Requirements. Who You Are And What You’ve Done
- A keen eye for spinning narrative and life into a character and/or sets & props
- Have a VERY deep knowledge of Photoshop or other 2D/3D software including: Use and management of complex layers & groups, Layout Composition, using scripts and other automated tools or plugins
- Can quickly adapt to new software and plugins as well as switch quickly and fluidly to new requirements and processes when required.
- Technically minded and able to work within the Adobe Creative suite to solve production problems and issues related to pipelines and processes beyond just creating art
- Excellent understanding of art fundamentals – a strong grasp of proportion. perspective, scale, lighting, anatomy, silhouette and volume.
- Background and experience in graphic design and marketing art creation, layout, logos design, Color, Composition, font and shape language sensibility
- Experience creating/drawing 2D portraits, characters or artwork
- 5+ Years Professional Art creation experience
- Able to create clean, clear and organized spreadsheets to track assets, create naming conventions, track file deliveries and statuses and project needs for multiple projects and across a team
- Able to manage workflows efficiently and prioritize tasks when needed
- Skilled at creating artwork and files that are clean and organized
- A self-starter who is motivated and can solve problems on their own
- Strong written and spoken English
Nice To Have. What An Ideal Candidate Looks Like
- Strong understanding of Anime/ Manga style art
- Experience in developing Anime Artwork is a huge plus
- Ability to work across disciplines and have a passion for generating Art in different industries and genres
- A creative Generalist who is adaptable to change with a huge capacity for resilience
- Thrive on juggling multiple tasks and adapt quickly to new ideas and people in a high growth environment
- Ability to create custom scripts and action scripts within Adobe Photoshop
- Previous experience creating and managing assets and tasks within a team environment
- Experience managing and working with external outsource teams worldwide
If you have a portfolio/reel/website you’d like to share, please hyperlink it to your resume, or submit it as an attachment with your application.
What you’ll Get in Return:
- Competitive pay between $71.00 – $85.00 per hour, depending on skill set and years of experience
If you are confident, driven and are looking for an exciting role, this job could be a great opportunity for you. Apply to careers @limitbreak.com to explore this new opportunity. This is an international blockchain gaming company that operates regionally, and is opening offices in multiple locations around the globe. We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you apply, let us know you came from 3djobs.xyz!